Shannie Town USA

My Life

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Laugh Out Loud!

Just the other day I meet Jessie for dinner. So nice, Jessie is a funny sister. We were talking and I am not sure what about, but we started to laugh, and I mean we were laughing hard. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.
I think the last time was with Glady, we were making a CD for Jaymes & Michelle's wedding reception. There again I do not remember what made us crack up so hard, yet we laughed that whole night.
I love laughing, I really do, for some reason a good hard laugh can physically feel good. One time long long ago Patty and I were coming from the supermarket... JJ's in North Las Vegas, anyhow we started to laugh about something so stupid but we could not stop.
 So, remembering a good laugh just makes me want to relax and enjoy life again and Laugh.
Before marriage D and I would go on many dates one time we started driving because we could not figure where to go. So he took me to this motel like 20 miles out side of Vegas. I am not sure how it happen but in the mist of things D fell off the bed hit his ribs (he still has a scar) I think we were laughing at how much noise the bed made. We just could not stop laughing, he was bleeding and in pain but he was 26 and in excellent shape too. Just Laughing Out Loud!
Let me know of a time that made you Laugh So Hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment