Shannie Town USA

My Life

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Flowers I love them!!!

Flowers! I love Flowers !!! I love the colors, Bright, Sharp, Brisk, and real. A flower is such an amazing part of life. I have to say the color is alive and each peddle has an unique shape feel and the fresh aroma...Mmmmm so Wonderful!
How could anyone say they would rather not have FLOWERS
How could anyone deny  a gift of FLOWERS.
Why?
When I lived in the Bay area, I recall driving by this really cool place called Neve Brothers Greenhouse in Petaluma. I Crazy Loved visiting there. D.J. would drive us all over so we truly understood where we lived. The Flower Growers have rows and rows of greenhouses and the excitement of seeing what is growing inside, well makes me So Happy. Neve Brothers  have two locations in Petaluma and we visited the main area which has 400,000 square feet of greenhouses!  Their other location has 100,000 square feet of greenhouses. Plus, every inch of the outside areas have plants growing.

     They grow, Tulips, Daffodil, Hyacinth, Pansy, Roses long stem well all kinds. Plants too! ALL FOR ME!!! there are Growers like these all over the world.


Flower

Flower, flower grow for me,
Become a flower from a seed,
Grow your roots and a stem,
Let the water come right in

Flower, flower you are true,
You make me happy when I am blue,
You became a flower from a seed,
You did all that just for me

by Olivia Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment