Shannie Town USA

My Life

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lose Weight Fast!

I need to look into a stronger diet that will go with all this exercise. I have only a 17 lb weight loss, I know if I eat better I will drop more. So I looked into diets, eating habits, and programs.
     The no meat diet is not easy to live with if your a meat lover, but in my research the fastest way to drop weight. I am not much of a meat eater, but I love meat and meat broth, gravy, and sauces. The hardest would be broth. like in soups. Now I have seen  Morning Star Veggie Burgers this brand also makes other vegan type foods. There are a few other products out to ease the transition. tofu is yummy if in soups but here again those soups start with a meat broth. so looking into this further I am not sure that I could stay with the diet.
Now, I thought about Weight Watchers I know people that have been very successful with this. I too have tried it but never stayed with it.
The next diet was the No White food, this too is one of those easier said then done.
I have a book called 30 40 30 this is max 30%Protein  40%Carbs  30%Fat  if your daily caloric need is 1200cal then 480 cal from carbs 120gm,   360 from protein 90gm,  and 360 cal from fat 40gm,  Lots of counting.
So I am totally unsure what to do, I should just count calories. Any Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment