Shannie Town USA

My Life

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Non-Stop-Work

Just taking the opportunity to work as much as I can, due to the fact that work is being offered. So many can't find work and I am being called all the time. Happy to have a couple days off, so I am going to run! I was doing so good. I  just can't exercise on work days, also my schedule on one day was 13 hours followed by a 1 hour drive home to go to work at the clinic for 8 hours.
I think rest is important too. I laugh at these hours because I have dropped all house work. So my days off are planned out with house work in mind. 
The work at the clinic is easy, but no difference it is still work. I miss home too. I enjoy my home. I also have fun with my family, but I need money. Who doesn't?
Just wondering how is it I feel guilty about not running on those work days? I have put so many hours into work this last week. Why the guilt?
Not a Clue...
The last time I ran the success was wonderful for me. Where is the master planner of time for that of the perfect agenda...one that allows me the extra work, and family time. Oh don't forget the wonderfully clean house with loads of easy foods packed w/ nutrition, and  beverages galore.
I think those situations are far and few.  I will try. I have a plan. I will run tonight, and maybe take call for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment