Shannie Town USA

My Life

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Apples Peaches Pumpkin pie, If your Not ready Hollar I I I I

Okay, No Pie, but strawberries, apples, ginger, and KALE. Ha ha ha kale, that amazing green that cooked with diced onions, balsamic vinegar, and bacon bit has the most amazing taste. Oh Don't forget the butter or better yet use the fat from the bacon. LOVE !!!!
    Anyhow, I will be adding this radiant blue-green colored, tight curled leaf to my daily juice, and knowing all these terrific bits of information makes swallowing that Extra Deep Green tint So much easier.
Here is more knowledge...if you pour water on Kale you will find it is water resistance. Another cool thing about this leaf is it is packed with vitamin K so if your on blood thinners let your doctor know.
      The best thing about this excellent plant is One cup of kale contains 36 calories, 5 grams of fiber, and 15% of the daily requirement of calcium and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), 40% of magnesium, 180% of vitamin A, 200% of vitamin C, and 1,020% of vitamin K. It is also a good source of minerals copper, potassium, iron, manganese, and phosphorus.How could you go wrong!!!

1 comment: