Shannie Town USA

My Life

Thursday, May 31, 2012

So you think you know your Fruits n Veggies


So last night on my Pre-Juice Fast Stage, So worried and not eating as much the last few days Found out that KNOWLEDGE will set you Free!
      Talking with this woman in the produce area of the store, I explained what my daughter and I were up to and then told her about my headache and telling her this could be a set back for me.
 The lady, her name was Beatrice, told me, "Passion fruit and Mango have caffeine in them and that raw juiced will bring about the natural  caffeine" I was always told only cola beans and coffee beans have caffeine, but the lady told me the seeds hold the value. I have not been able to find any info on the seeds of any fruits, only the flesh of them.
      So I took home the two and found that the Mango seed was ENORMOUS so only juiced the flesh. The Passion Fruit was seedy and tart, but I juiced the whole thing. Now maybe the passion fruit has no caffeine but it is HIGH in Niacin like 1500mg.
      Now get this, This Amazing fruit has other values like Harmala alkaloid, some say this derivative had the ability to lower blood pressure and  suppressing metabolism of monoamine compounds like serotonin and norepinephrine.These properties would most likely account for my blood pressure drop and my headache going away. Oh and My Excellent mood!


1 comment:

  1. Love these features on fruit and veggies you're doing

    ReplyDelete