Shannie Town USA

My Life

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Tomorrow I Jog


WALK  RUN  JOG  CRAWL

My Favorite thing about getting out there and moving is…
That feeling after you pushed and accomplished your task at hand. I find excitement looking forward to a run/walk or a new pair of shoes. I look forward to knowing I need to work for something and when I have success it was me.
     I can’t say I am having too much success with weight loss, but the more I run stay active the better chance I have in dropping pounds.
     Yes, I do have a training regimen, it is hard and with each week the miles increase. I can’t really say I like the long run, but I do LOVE that feeling when it is completed. Like I said before, I don’t feel like a “runner” but I do feel like a Fan. Being a fan gives me the desire to accomplish and expand my own PR. I get a thrill knowing I CAN walk/jog 5K in 47min for me this is amazing. I get a thrill knowing I CAN speed walk a 2K 15min and participate with a purpose. When I participate at the VA fun runs I get to generate donations for the Veterans here at the Fort.  I will never be an Olympic-Class Athlete, but I never had a desire to. Well, Okay maybe when I was 11. Anyhow I only want to improve my own Personal Record. I feel great! I get my motivation from my daughter. I get it from Runner’s World, Running TIMES, and Map my Run.
     I guess I am having a difficult time explaining the feeling I get going outside and moving miles behind me. I really don’t even mind the treadmill. Happy to have it around when it is 20 below 0 or Wow even ZERO really sucks. So the treadmill is a good friend.
     Tomorrow I walk/Jog 6.22 miles, in preparation for the Montana’s Governors Cup here in Helena.  

No comments:

Post a Comment