Shannie Town USA

My Life

Friday, April 27, 2012

Me again!

These days all I do is think about D.
     I am trying to keep up with the Skinny on my Fat, but no slimmer for it. I have to say a visit to my doctor had me asking, why? Why is it so hard for me to drop weight and keep it off or continue loosing? All he could say is, "At your age unless you have a complete flip on Diet, Nutrients, moreover Exercise you will yo yo."
     I have changed my routine and decreased my caloric intake, not even a dietitian could attempt the best  nutritious make over. She told me your next step might have to be a drastic change.
     Drastic? Okay, like what the heck does that mean!
    
I have to really change the way I look at food, what I put into my mouth must be worth every bit of amazing and all along EXERCISE ALWAYS! see I have no problem dropping the weight, I understand the whole reasoning of how to, increase exercise decrease calories. But how do I maintain this?
     I have been in and out of the gym all week, I feel burnt, yet No thinner for it. SO I get this trainer, she says the spill about increase exercise decrease calories...OK! OK! OK! I get it you... 23 year old born perfect never had a child shit head....
     So off I go back to the gym,              WHAT EVER
 Well, I am happy to have the GYM, and I am happy to have the ability to try and try again. I guess. I will continue till I just trick my body into thinking I am skinny.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post....especially the comment about the "23 year old born perfect never had a child shit head...." HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete