Shannie Town USA

My Life

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Arguments!

     These days the average person holds a bit more baggage than we need to, not to mention our own mental load.What do I mean? Baggage? Mental load? Well let me explain. We all make mistakes. We also make bad decisions through our lives. These thing can't be helped.  We apologize for them, at times more then we should, yet we feel guilt out of the fault we feel we almost make our apology a standing order. This does not change anything nor does it fix the past. So we as human try to take the wrongs and use these situations to make better judgments in the future decisions we meet.
     We as human also keep a mental makeup within our being, one that the Behaviorists might say are learned through classical conditioning or modeling. let me explain, if I grow up with a father that smokes chances I may smoke, or just the opposite I may not. If I see my mother making excuses for defaults of say my father, I will in turn make excuses for the man in my life of his default. What ever they may be.
     We hold not just one or two of these situations but many. Our mind deals with on an average thirty to forty random thoughts of mental load. The "Baggage" is the result of the mental load.
     Our change can only be if we are willing to open up and look inside to find out why we are who and how we are.
     The word blame is such an easy thing, this puts one in the position of better, yet at the same time leaves the other in a painful state. Now the interesting part comes when the specific parties recess at the same time with in their own mental load, to manage the pain or feelings at hand. this is where the learned behavior takes over, this is where the decision to change due to past situations and this is when we test the change we state we will make with a judgment This is how the productive actions of an apology comes to play.    

No comments:

Post a Comment