Shannie Town USA

My Life

Monday, April 26, 2010

Keep the Eye on the Prize

So many reasons to desire weight loss. I have a few that keep me reminded when I get in that mood that tells me, "Oh forget it your taking too long, you will never lose weight and if you do you will gain it all back in no time" So the need for reminders help. Here are a few of mine.
#1. Victoria's Secret catalogue hanging around the house on coffee and end tables.
#2. Pictures of me when I was a thin girl.
#3. Smile at myself in the mirror and saying , "you can do this"
#4. When in the store go through the size 5 area, and pick out clothes you might wear when you drop weight.
Everyone will need to makeup their own type of things that work for them, and please drop me a comment even if your thin already give me things you do that motivate you in other areas of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment