Shannie Town USA

My Life

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Work Week

Well this work week is over, yet tomorrow I will be going to Vegas again, but for a lil biz then fun. I am amazed at the Fact that my TAXES are finished. I Owe of course as always. Uncle Sam loves folk like me. we pay all the way.
I might like to stay home over another trip to Las Vegas, but go I will and get things done and maybe go shopping, movie or walk the strip.

     Now the diet, trying to stay on track during a work week I find plus and minus to the weight loss situation. No problem keeping clear of food due to the fact that I am completely busy, and my breaks consist of documentation and a diet soda. As I was saying I have not found the time to run or walk. With my work week the shift is 12.5-13.5 hour days, then travel time of a hour one way. This type of work week creates very little time to do anything except shower and sleep oh and wash clothes.
     I did have time to check my weight at work in between my non-stop pace of patient care. The new  weight was 213, Oh well I guess I did not gain, but I really can't understand how that is. the lack of food intake. The 13+ hours of nonstop walking, and doing, also the pain staying awake driving home. How is it that I did not drop more over a pound? please, eat less + walk and do more = less weight.
Please don't tell me it is big bones, water weight, or my body afraid it must harvest the fat and pack it away. I really don't want to hear that at all. I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I will continue this and keep working at it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment