Shannie Town USA

My Life

Friday, April 23, 2010

Weight what is going on?

My weight has changed a bit, I seem to have lost a few extra pounds, but just not enough to be at the point that I should be if I were to drop 2.5 lbs every week that I wanted. I am following my diet and working out on my off days from work. I never feel like I have done enough or worked out as hard as I should have.
Last week I road the bike about 7-8 miles about the town of St.George/w D, I thought I worked hard.
I know that I don't workout on the days I work, lets face it I work 12-13 hour shifts where walking is 95% of the job, then a 75 mile trip home (round trip 150miles) 3-5 times a week.
The health experts say your body gets used to the daily workout, and that that activity is good at weight management, yet does not effect weight loss. unless a drastic change in food intake and/or off days calories burnt.
I need to work harder on the days off when I get them, and maybe constrict food intake even more. I already lack in the sugar area, being D is a diabetic,  sugar is something I don't buy a lot of.

No comments:

Post a Comment