Shannie Town USA

My Life

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Token

Token Economy
A behavioral program, Hum? How can I use this to my advantage...? Lets see,  I want sweets, but in order to get sweets I need to spend calories. I am only allowed to buy sweets with the tokens that I award myself from the EXTRA calories burnt.
     My next step is to take my favorite sweets that are not too high in cal/fat count and award them a token value.Then I burn an extra 100cal/1 token. I have a token I may spend. I hope your all following this I am figuring it out as I write.
Peanut Buster Parfait =  3 tokens
Soft Serve Ice Cream = 2 tokens
small piece cherry pie = 3 tokens
100cal burnt = 1 token
I may save tokens, lets say I burn an extra 50cal in the morning and an extra 100 cal that afternoon.
I can add them.
Then the next day I do my regular scheduled workout.
Then add an extra 50 cal. burnt (remember it is on top of my regular workout)
I would have 2 tokens. allowing me to get a soft serve ice cream.
See psych degree is helping...

No comments:

Post a Comment