Shannie Town USA

My Life

Thursday, April 08, 2010

The Run from Hell!

Okay I did it! I ran.This was not easy, because I did not want to do anything just sit on the sofa and eat. I wanted to be lazy and watch television. I have cake, cookies, loads of sandwich meat and nice breads. I have all kinds of good eats, but I stuck to my orange and apple slices/w peanut-butter. Hum? although very good I want everything else to eat.

I guess if I want to drop the lbs I better not eat everything I want.
      My butt will love me in the morning. I will need to take a nice shower. I stink yuk ie poo poo. and I want to finish my books. I am reading two right now. I work this weekend, Sat, Sun, and Mon. I am just not ready for that.
I should skip running tomorrow. I think it will be smart to ride the bike. I wanted to ride the bike today. D went bike riding. He went all the way to Jaymes' house. I feel sad he didn't ask me to go with him. ) : Okay I am a bunch of sad...

1 comment: